Monday, April 06, 2009

Bubbly Funk Challenge!

Well, while the little birdie stamp is still fresh in your minds, I may as well over indulge in a little more of him!

This months challenge over at the Bubbly Scrumptious blog is to make and use a felt bird of some kind on any project you like.

With Easter upon us next week, I couldn't resist stamping my lil fella onto some felt, and popping him on to a bright and zesty card for Easter. A bit of stitching and an odd button gave him a bit of quirky detail.

The rest of the design team came up with some really amazing projects - rather putting my card to shame! Check them all out here, and give the challenge a go - it's up for a whole month.

Ellie stayed over on Friday evening. I was asking her what she wanted for tea, and she left me perplexed for the evening by replying "poopables" everytime I asked her.

Eventually I worked out that she actually meant VEGETABLES! Ha, I think poopables is a perfect description :)

xxx

1 comment:

Gemma* said...

poopables . . . brilliant! :) cute birdie too x