Monday, March 19, 2012

Charming!!!!!

This month I got to play with the gorgeous new Charming papers from Echo Park's this & That line for Sarah's Cards. I really loved putting these two pages together. I think A4 scrapping and I are having a bit of a love affair at the moment! My good ole buddy Gems came over for a scrap-sesh too which helped - we haven't seen each other for ages (erm, like wayyyy before Christmas) let alone scrapped together so it was a good afternoon all round!

My first page documents about how Mr T and I love our little photographic adventures together.
As always, click for a larger view of any picture

I loved the 12x12 sheet of alpha stickers from the collection, which contain a mix of scrabble tiles and dymo label effect letters, and loads of other stickers, including some journalling spots, tabs and banners.
.
I was super happy to discover that the gorgeous little ticket stamps in the new Dilly Dally "Adventures" stamps from My Minds Eye's Miss Caroline Range fitted nicely in my (pre-historic) original Sizzix ticket-shaped die cuts - can see these being used together a lot. I still love tickets on my pages.
.

The second page  made used one of my favourite pics from our recent weekend away:


I thought I;d have a got at heat embossing directly onto my photo with some of my new stamps (MME Adventure stamps from the Dilly Dally range on the Miss Caroline collection. - I thought it  might make the surface bubble a but, but it bloody cracked it! I managed to cover most of it with a bit of twine.

White space in a photo = perfect place for a title!
really enjoyed handcutting hexagons from scraps of the papers in clusters to my page. Will be doing this again I think!
The heart pins in the embellie pack were bright pink, but I heat embossed it in copper to make it fit my page - happy days!
I know loads of people are getting all geared up for the Sarah's Cards retreat this weekend! I am absolutely gutted to not be able to go this time around and will be missing out on all the fun, but I hope if you are going you have an absolute ball. What am I talking about - of course you will, they are fab weekends!

Thanks for stopping by! xxx

3 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous pages and your little mishap is perfectly hidden by the twine! Lovely photos on both of them.
Will really miss you this weekend :(
xx

Jenga said...

I love the hearty/buttony/banner cluster xxx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous pages Nat, great photos of you both.
Missing you already. :(
T xxx