Sunday, February 26, 2012

Peekaboo!

The latest monthly kit from Sarah's Cards was a gorgeous one to play with, featuring gorgeous papers from Authentique. I've previously enthused about the gorgeous quality of the papers from this manufacturer before, I think they are quickly becoming one of my new favourites!

As the kits are now with the subscribers I can share what I did with mine....here's my first page, nice and busy with lots of pattern, paint and ink going on!
A bit of machine stitching strung together some cute punched heart, showcasing some of the lovely patterned paper:
 
I used my good old sizzix to cut a mini envelope form some of the paper, and "filled" it with sentiments from the sticker sheet in the kit.
 
I loved  the little doilies, they make great mats for titles and embellishments:
Will be back soon to share the other pages I made with this kit xxx

2 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

LOVE this page Nat! Love how you have layered up all the elements and that photo is fab!

Jenga said...

Gorgeous my lovely x