Sunday, February 19, 2012

Icy Blues....

Maybe it was the recent spate of icy weather we've had that inspired my colour choice for this page, or maybe it's just that I couldn't resist the pretty new lines From October Afternoon (Farmhouse) and Crate (Paperheart)......my money's on the latter if truth be told!

I finally got around to scrapping Mr T's 30th birthday, for the Sarah's Cards Blog (don't forget to click the pic if you want to see it a bit closer!)
I'm feeling the love for bow-topped paper clips right now - they made a bit of an appearance on my February kit work too - I can share that with you very soon as I think the kits are arriving with subscribers now...
And the all-important detail shot ;) This one actually covers up a massive rub-on cock up....grrrrrrr, I usually cut rubons away from the rest of the sheet on their backing paper before I offer them up to a layout to see if I want to use them. Did I this time? No. Did I regret it? Yes. Cue half a random typewriter across Mr T's birthday cake!
And just to note....there are no more birthdays around here soon.....certainly no big ones......like a 30th or anything.....absolutely not.....move along.....nothing to see here..........

Catch you all soon :) xxx

1 comment:

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous page Nat and am also now feeling the love for the bow topped paper clip might have to try that idea now!