Friday, July 15, 2011

Rocket Man!

It was my turn to post on the Sarah's Cards blog today! I'm hosting over there for two days, today and tomorrow, and this time around got to play with the gorgeous  Rocket Age collection from October Afternoon.

Boy did I fall in love with these papers, and woah they stretched so far! Not only did I make this page, details of which went live on the blog today here (using a grand total of SEVEN different papers - ooooh I do love mixing up lots of patterns on my pages).........


 (give it a little click to see it more closely!)

 ....I also made six cards, perfect for men, with my left overs! Here's a group shot of the collection I made - check back over the Sarah's Cards Blog  tomorrow for a picture of each card along with individual 5-step tutorials  - the perfect project for the weekend!
(Spot the completed painted Welsh Dresser in that photo!)

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!
Nat xxx

No comments: