Sunday, April 10, 2011

Excitement!

So....I made this card here for my fabulous man....
using this sketch here...

As you do, I tweaked it a little! For a start, I had to have all the elements touching each other - that "floating" sentiment would have been enough to set my OCD tendencies off otherwise ;) And as it was a card for a man, I switched the ribbon for a border sticker, and used to hearts on a safety pin in place of the flower.


So why did I make Mr T a random card, and what's with the sentiment on the front?!
.
.
.
.
Well last friday, he gave me this little beauty.....
and asked me to marry him!
So a handmade card was the least I could do really :P
xxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

Mary/May said...

Ooooh Congrats!!

Rachael Elliott said...

I think that is definitely a fair swap lol, gorgeous ring the boy dun good :) xx

Gertie said...

HUGE congratulations hunny!!!!

Jenga said...

Fabarooney honey :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

kjjc said...

oh fantastic Nat. Hope the attention doesn't go your head-lol.Bril news

Cathy C said...

Gorgeous ring Nat!! You got yourself a good'n there Hun!!

Love your card too!

Annette said...

Whoooohooooooo!!! Congratulations. How exciting for you both. Love the bling (and the card too!)

Sarah said...

See poking works lol
Huge congratulations sweetie - I couldn't be happier xxx

Carol Plume said...

wishing you lots of love and Good Luck Nat, you deserve it girlie xx