Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bokeh

It's been a busy old week here, and I feel I've neglected my blog a little, so to avoid beginning to slide down the slippery slope of blog abandonment I thought I'd share a quick post of something a little different......

I've been admiring "bokeh" photography light effects for ages, and the other day whilst Mr T was tinkering on the computer and I was sat at a loose end I decided to have a little go - I was quite pleased with the results!

Here's what I started with, a painted jar filled with fairy lights.........pretty!

And here's the effects I achieved playing with bokeh:
Classic round bokeh, I had made some different effects with different sizes of blur but this was my favourite:
Heart bokeh <3
A jar of hearts, so cute!
Star bokeh:
A jar of stars - everyone should have one!
Sharper bokeh:
And so went a fun hour or so playing around with my camera trying something new :)
Be back soon with some scrappy stuff, thanks for looking as always xxxx

No comments: