Friday, October 22, 2010

October Sarah's Cards Kit

The October kit from Sarah's Cards this month is a cracker, they are always lovely but the beautiful Crate paper Restoration line this month is stunning. I think the subscribers have largely received their kits now, so I'm free to share with you what I created with the kit.
Photobucket


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Fab kit isn't it?

In other news, I am over my glandular fever - yipee!

I spent last weekend in Tenby with Mr T and his family which was lovely, I have hundreds of photos to edit which feels a bit daunting at the moment but as soon as I have done so I will share some with you; it's such a beautiful seaside village.

Catch you all soon xxx

4 comments:

Tina said...

Fab LO's missy, but purlease; how close to me were you? (About 8 miles!). Next time come and see me!!

Rachael Elliott said...

Just gorgeous Nat, can't wait to catch up in two weeks time! Hope you can stay Sunday night too :)

Gemma* said...

lovely LOs nat, glad to hear you're feeling better :)

debbie r said...

love them all but my fave is the game for a laugh one, i would love to scraplift it please :)