Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Feelin' Peachy....not!

My title was originally in reference to the fabulous Peachy Keen kit from Sarah's Cards that I had to work with last month, but then I realised I am infact not really feeling peachy keen at all. That's thanks to glandular fever! Yuckety yuck! I'd heard that glandular fever was bad but I'd always presumed it was a bit like flu. My symptoms have been apparent for a week now, and to be honest I feel worse now than I did at the start!! Considering I should be looking for work it couldn't have worse timing really, although I guess it's small mercies that I didn't get a permanent teaching job as taking what could amount to the first half term off ill would not look to great would it?! Mr T is laid off with it too, so we are currently making a fine diseased pair!!

So, anyway, without much further ado, here's what I created with the kit!

I'll Always be your Little Chick
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Mr T
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jelly & Icecream Joy
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The kit flowed beautifully and I loved that is was equally versatile to create masculine and feminine pages :) Bargain!
Thanks for looking as always :) xx

2 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous pages Nat as always :) I hope you are both feeling better soon, you do know they call it the kissing disease lol.

Tina said...

Fab fab fab LO's! Loving that kit; when I have money again I am going to sub.
Get well soon.xxxx