Monday, July 14, 2008

Take a peep...

I had a lovely email a little while ago from Wendy, the very talented lassie behind the blog for one of my favourite stash shops, Papermaze. She asked if I would like a little box of stash to have a play with, and sent me a bundle of goodies including scalloped and regular cardstock, the new doodlebug papers, some BG rub-ons, a crystal border, some blossoms and a 7gypsies journalling card.
Admittedly, the papers were very bright compared to the usual ones I choose, but I soon set about giving them the "Nat" treatment and really enjoyed working with them :)

For the full lowdown on what I got up to with them, take a hop over to the Scrap, Paper Scissors blog, but here are a few snaps of the finished pages to give you an idea.


Other news, we're having a bit of a tough old time in this family :( Both of my grandparents have been taken ill, each in different ways. You never want anything like these to happen to the people you love, but quite honestly their timings could not be more cruel. I don't really want to go in to details as it's still raw and hard for me to talk about at the moment (despite having spent four years encouraging people to talk about their problems and difficult times, I'm the world's worst person for bottling things up until it's too late!) But any positive vibes that you can send their way will be much appreciated right now.
Thanks for looking as always xxx

2 comments:

Cee in SF said...

I'll have a good thought for you and the fam.

jay670120 said...

hope it all comes out with a silver lining & all your family probs dissapear xxxx
see youve got tons of scrapping done dont 4get to add points to our thread xxx take care , big hug xxx jay