Been tagged by Tracey -she quite literally is a little monkey you know!!
The rules are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.I am tagging Gems, Beth, Chrissie, Gaye, and Cee!
1. When I was a child and thought the "Canterville Ghost" lived under my bed and would grab me given the slightest chance. As a result, I still can't sleep if the tiniest part of my body (i.e. a toe, a finger, a lock of hair) hangs over the edge of the bed!!
2. My dog enjoys eating the occassional peach, and one of my cats has a penchant for carrots!
3. I avidly watch "Supernanny" and criticise all those clueless parents - despite having absolutely no clue, or even children, of my own!!
4. I'm terrified of spiders. TER. EEEE. FIED. I can't sleep if there's one in the house - can't get near enough to them to remove them myself, so I spray them with hairspray. Then I get really upset for killing a defenceless creature which wasn't going to hurt me anyway just 'cos I'm a big baby. I honestly feel so bad about doing something so cruel.
5. I am quite happy to leave my legs grow all hairy in the winter when I only have to wear trousers!!!!! Ewwwww - I know, but I reckon it keeps my pins warm!!! (None of your are ever going to want to sit next to me at a wintery crop again now are you?! *sad face*.................. )