Sunday, September 03, 2006

Tagged again!

Gems - that likkle monkey - has tagged me again......so here we go.............buckle those seat belts................

Four jobs I have had in my life:- Waitress and then chef at Little Chef, Data Input clerk at a GP surgery, secretary for ADT Fire & Security and my current job as Tenancy Support Worker for mental health clients. How’s that for a diverse CV then?!!

Four movies I would watch over and over:- The Labyrinth; Back to the Future II (love it when they go back and have to avoid themselves from the first film – things like that screw my little mind up!!!) Would love to come up with two other arty, intellectual or highly acclaimed films but I’m too sad I’m afraid. I did like The Little Mermiad when that first came out – and would probably quite happily sit and watch it and sing along to all the songs if someone made me.

Four places I have lived:- In the middle of nowhere in a forest next to a waterfall in a village called Penllergaer (rofl – sounds like somewhere on Middle Earth), then a little town called Pontarddulais (waves to Chrissie!!!), then into my first flat with Lee there, and now our house nearer Swansea centre.

Four TV shows I love to watch:- Lost; Eastenders; Friday Night with Jonathan Ross and …ahem….Most Haunted!!

Four places I have been on vacation:- France; Tenerife; Ibiza; Blackpool lol

Four websites I visit regularly:- UkScrappers; Blogger; and anything else which catches my attention as I wade through the thick sticky mud that is cyber space.

Four of my favourite foods:- Four?! I like all food! Except carrots.

Four places I'd rather be right now:- My comfy warm bed; a hot deserted beach somewhere exotic; in a chocolate factory with plenty of free tasters; in a fab scrapshop with unlimited funds to splash!

Four things that make me smile:- My small but perfect family; my dopey dog and crazy kitties; being snug indoors on a stormy day; I can’t think of a fourth significant enough to list – thousands of little things make me smile everyday :)

I tag......Beth and Cee.........look forward to reading your cultured and witty answers my lovelies :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww they were fun answers! Thanks for playing Nat! :o)
And thanks for today. I had lots of fun. Not 100% with my layout, but hey it was a damn sight better than the pink attempt huh?!
Hope your having a good night xx

Cee in SF said...

My answers were neither cultured nor witty, but it was fun!

What do I do next? Tag other bloggers?

Anonymous said...

Where is your update young lady?!