Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sketch Challenge is done!!

Good morning my little blogeroonies!

Had a lovely day yesterday with Gems coming over for a bit of scrapping. Finally managed to get my piece done for the Sketch challenge for Scrapbook Inspirations in the nick of time (I’m so norty leaving it until last minute). All I can tell you is that it’s a Book of Me style entry – I’m gutted I can’t show you, not even up to six months after it’s been published – so you’ll all have to make sure you nip out and get a copy when it’s out!! Awww……ok, here’s the teeniest of tasters just to whet your appetite!

Got some scrapping planned this afternoon too. Checked out the UKS weekly challenge, and it’s on an animal theme, and it just so happens that it was only yesterday I was talking about some great photos of Rocky that I’ve been meaning to scrap for ages…so watch this space – will be returning soon with a shiny new payout for you to see *lol*

Off this evening to visit me lovely buddy Fiona – haven’t seen her for since around Christmas, and since then she’s been a bit poorly and has moved in to her own swanky pad, so we’ll have lots to catch up on and I’m looking forward to seeing her – if you though I was slightly unhinged and off my proverbial rocker – you ain’t seen nothing ‘til you’ve met our Fi!!! :)

Still in awe this morning of last nights’ “first look” Lost – I love it I love it I love it!!!
Eeee – it really has me hanging off the edge of my seat and if someone plonked all the episodes down in front of me I’d watch them continuously without moving. It’s fantastically written and the suspense really is killing me, although we did get a bit more insight last night to the Islands secrets …I’m off to look up hieroglyphics and their meanings....I’ll say no more in case you missed it……..ooh that plot’s got more twists and turns than a Curly Wurly. Love it!!!

Special thoughts too, to my Aunty Jean in London, she’s broken her elbow and although they thankfully took the cast off as it was too heavy and hot in this weather, she’s still in a lot of pain. Here’s to a swift recovery!! xxx

Right – off to sort out some pics for scrapping. Catch you all later xxx

4 comments:

Di said...

Ooh I haven't seen any of the Lost series, I want to buy the first one I think it's on DVD now. Me thinks it will be on my birthday present list LOL! Purposely not watching any now so I'll gradually buy the whole lot on DVD and then sit down for 3 months solid and watch them!!!

Gaye said...

hope you Auntie mends very soon.

Well done on completeing the challenge nothing like doing it last minute, bet you were like that with your school homework too! LOL i have SI on sub so that will be the first thing i will look for :)

Chrissie said...

What IS it about girlies called Fi? Fiona on the Scrappers Unlimited team is completely barking as well.

Do you hear that all pregnant women out there...do not name your daughters Fiona under any circumstances!

Nat said...

Lost id deffo out on dvd Di - was eyeing up part one of series 2 in borders last night. It looks yumdiddlyumptious!!

Lol - Gaye - I never did my homework, unless you count copying someone else's on the bus in the morning!!!
Just joshing of course - I was the model student 0:)


Yep Chrissie - all the Fiona's I've ever known are ever so slightly out of the ordinary!!

And last but not least - Gems the finished LO is fandabydosey - love it!!