Thursday, June 16, 2011

First post done!

My first posts on the Sarah's Cards Blog since the DT took control went live yesterday and today, here's a quick look at my projects:

A page using the some lovely Lily Bee papers......my focus for the post was a detailed tutorial to create the shadowy "vignettes" on your photos - so if you are curious or fancy dipping your toe into the vignette water, have a gander at the tutorial.
 My second post contained two super quick home decor makes....

Nip over to the blog for full details and more pictures of all the projects.

I also want to share one of the pages I made for using the last kit from Sarah's Cards too.....using the gorgeous For The Record line from Echo Park.....it was my favourite of the three I made for the subscribers booklet:



We went Strawberry picking a few weeks ago with the girlies (Mr T's little girl and my niece), and it's been aaages since I've shared any photos that are not craft related (mainly cos they are in a massive set of folders on my PC waiting to be edited......helllooooooo Tenby pics from last October and London pics from February for a start!!), so here's a couple from our fruity frenzy that I thought I'd share....




I love this one of my sis and niece:
This just totally sums up these two crazy little girls:

We honestly had strawberries coming out of our ears for the next week, and they were so cheap!! Yum!

Thanks for stopping by as always xxx

2 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous pages Nat and I love your strawberry photos! Loving the red curls too lol.xx

Gems said...

Love the pages Nat, but the one of the house is just gorgeous :) The strawberry photos are so sweet too - looking forward to seeing them on a layout now :) xx