Monday, March 23, 2009

Mother's Day

Aww it was Mother's Day yesterday. I love my mum so much, and this year I am especially thankful to be able to call such a strong, caring, inspirational and wonderful woman my mother. She is always there for me and has helped me through the toughest of times. Love you mum.

I made her this card, and the mini wall hanging I shared a few posts ago. I wish I could buy my mum the world, but until then, I think little handmade and heart felt gifts like this show her just how much she means to me.

Hope all the mummy's out there had a lovely day xxx

2 comments:

jay670120 said...

Love your card and your mum sounds fabby xxx

Gems said...

That card is really pretty sweetie, bet your Mummy loved it! She's lucky to have such a lovely girly as you as her daughter :o) xxx