Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's the Final Count Down..............

.......la la la laaaaaaa, la la la la la.....................

Further to my last post - today is the first shift of my last ever week at work!! Hurrah!! I will let you all know how it went on Friday!!

Just have to say how much I love Facebook! It's put me in touch with a few of the girls who will be on my course and we're hoping to have a likkle get together before hand if possible so we'll at least know a few people on our first day. Facebook is one of those social-networking things, it's amazing who you can find on there! I've only been on it a couple of months and I'm already in touch with old friends I haven't spoken to in years. Check it out!!!!

See ya later in the week - when I'll be a free woman (weeeeeell, for a week until I start my course anyway!!!) xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best at UNI- have fun xx