Thursday, May 17, 2007

Random Happy Pics #5

Haven't done this for a while............so thought I'd celebrate the unexpected sunshine we've had today (despite the BBC weather site telling me it should be raining all week - we've missed out on a camping break now because of that :( ) by sharing some photos that make me happy and snuggly inside :)

The first ones are inspired by the Her Space:My Space photo blog; I always take a peep but this is the first time I've actually got up and actually used one of their prompts to take some pics. I'd been meaning to take some shots of my famous Scrapping Slippers for a while, so Anita and Kirsty's "Shoe" prompt seemed like the ideal occassion! These two are just some fun pics I took a couple of weeks ago down the Marina- there's loads of funky scupltures dotted about down there so plenty of photo opportunities!
Love ya xxx

5 comments:

Gertie said...

yum yum at your slippers and those pics of the sculptures are fab!!!
xx

Cee in SF said...

Your shots are always from a cool perspective. I like 'em!!

Thirteen Pink Ladybirds said...

Love, love the slippers. Great pics of the sculptures! What do I scrap in? Hmmm, pink Crocs! xx

Di said...

Wow, lurve those slippers!

Great photos hun, love the sculptures x

Aubrey Harns said...

These shoes are so cute - I've always wanted a pair.
Aubrey